SmartServ provides the visibility to your locksmith business to optimize dispatching technicians faster and more efficiently. Emergency jobs or schedule changes can be transmitted instantly to the assigned technician. The right tech with the right skills and experience gets the job, cutting down on costly repeat visits. With one of the most advanced – yet easy to use – dispatch systems in the industry, SmartServ has already helped hundreds of locksmith companies to be more productive and efficient.
We’re getting rid of your paperwork orders, making your entire customer base and locksmith service history searchable so you can keep track of sales/maintenance jobs.
- Simply drag-and-drop jobs on the dispatch board and track technicians in the field.
- Communicate with field techs by adding notes and reminder tasks on the work order.
- Filter based on groups and departments of technicians to assign the job to the right tech.
The days of paper invoices and forms are over. SmartServ lets your techs create estimates, invoices, and any other form straight from their app making your office-workers job a lot easier.
- Cut down on manual data entry tasks in your Quickbooks.
- Collect payments for your locksmith service or install jobs from the field and update in your Quickbooks.
- Run P&L reports with accounts integrated within SmartServ
Find out who your top-performing technicians are. Know exactly how much revenue your departments are bringing in with granular detail. With SmartServ, knowing where and how to grow your business becomes second-nature.
- Technician and CSR Leaderboard.
- Custom Dashboard which speaks metrics.
- Repository of reports for keeping a track of business health.
Discover which marketing campaigns are yielding revenue and which types of services are being sold the most.
- Track equipment replacement and renewal opportunities.
- Professional Estimates help convert much faster.
- Create custom checklists, forms, service agreements, estimates and invoices from the field
SmartServ helps you stay connected with the homeowner through intuitive and real-time engagement touch points.
- Send customer pre-job, job, and post-job greetings and alerts.
- Let customers know when their technician is dispatched and arrival time.
- Send them emails with attachments to their invoice or collect feedback forms.