Scale, without having to add back office personnel to your payroll.
With SmartServ, you can track, prioritize and follow-up on jobs and estimates from one place. This will help your team deliver faster, more efficient customer service and efficiency.
- Simply drag-and-drop jobs on the dispatch board and track technicians in the field.
- Communicate with field techs by adding notes and reminder tasks on the work order.
- Filter based on groups and departments of technicians to assign the job to the right tech.
The days of paper invoices and forms are over. SmartServ lets your techs create estimates, invoices, and any other form straight from their app making your office-workers job a lot easier.
- Cut down on manual data entry tasks in your Quickbooks.
- Collect payments for your service or install jobs from the field and update in your Quickbooks.
- Run P&L reports with accounts integrated within SmartServ
Find out who your top-performing technicians are. Know exactly how much revenue your departments are bringing in with granular detail. With SmartServ, knowing where and how to grow your business becomes second-nature.
- Technician and CSR Leaderboard.
- Custom Dashboard which speaks metrics.
- Repository of reports for keeping a track of business health.
Discover which marketing campaigns are yielding revenue and which types of services are being sold the most.
- Track equipment replacement and renewal opportunities.
- Professional Estimates help convert much faster.
- Create custom checklists, forms, service agreements, estimates and invoices from the field
Look under the hood and kick the tires of any successful business and you are sure to find one commonality – amazing customer relationships. These relationships don’t just magically happen. All aspects must be managed – efficiently and effectively.
- Customer Dashboard 360°.
- Contact management for Commercial and Residential properties.
- Customer Health Reports and repository of previous work done.
Service agreements (aka: maintenance agreements) are the lifeblood of an HVAC business. They also add tremendous value to your business – from a resale point. This page includes forms, policies, procedures, pricing, sales and marketing techniques, presentation skills and all things related to service and maintenance agreements.
- Prepaid Visit Scheduling and Tracking.
- Customer Notification for renewals and scheduling prepaid maintenance.
- Sell Contracts in the field and renew memberships through reports.
Your success can come down to how you manage your inventory and how you utilize the information your inventory management system provides. While you can keep detailed records by hand, using software for inventory management can increase efficiency, eliminate mistakes, and even provide new marketing opportunities.
- Parts Monitoring and Usage Reports.
- Truck allocation and support for residential and commercial jobs.
- Purchase Order support for ordering parts from the supplier.